The Thousand-Foot Trials
- Because we have a new player, I will be providing a basic frame story. I will not be providing a large number of opportunities for RP, but there will be plenty of ability to make opportunities.
- All character tweaks after the first session must be approved by the DM.
- I have posted clues for each of the sessions in the campaign. It is up to the players to ensure that their characters are not completely useless during a particular session. Something mundane may be a critical role.
- Be prepared for weird stuff to happen. I will not be limiting myself to mechanics and monsters that are in the books.
- You are not required to enter characters into Obsidian Portal. However, I do not believe there is a file upload functionality on Obsidian Portal, and roll20 doesn’t have nearly as much structure for characters as Obsidian Portal.